Bill Meehan and Kim Jonker continue to develop new content and new resources that explain and amplify the ideas that they set forth in Engine of Impact. The best way to stay up-to-date on this material is to register for the Engine of Impact newsletter. Each edition of the newsletter features news and insights that will help you improve your leadership practice—and the practice of strategic leadership at your organization.
You can register to receive the newsletter here.
In addition, you can access previous editions of the Engine of Impact newsletter at the links below.
- June 2018 | Engine of Impact on the J.P. Morgan Summer Reading List, leadership insights from the CEO of a top hospital, event at 92Y in New York City
- May 31, 2018 | Two articles on “team of teams,” event at 92Y in New York City, session on strategy at the Global Philanthropy Forum
- May 22, 2018 | Engine of Impact audiobook, two Forbes pieces on core principles, article for the Bridgespan Group on the Impact Era
- April 2018 | New column for Forbes, SSIR article on readiness to scale, Knowledge@Wharton podcast, giving feedback on Engine of Impact
- March 2018 | Board Giving Tool, McKinsey Quarterly article on questions for board members, summit on board governance
- February 2018 | SSIR webinar, excerpt on strategy in SSIR, speaking events
- December 15, 2017 | Engine of Impact Discussion Guide, multiple copy orders, educator resources
- November 20, 2017 | Introduction to Engine of Impact, Stanford Survey on Leadership and Management in the Nonprofit Sector, GuideStar series
- November 14, 2017 | Engine of Impact Diagnostic, Foreword to Engine of Impact (by Jim Collins), Chronicle of Philanthropy article